It's a self-portrait thingy. I messed up so many times on that wing (the one on your left) and practically erased a hole in the paper. Gaah. But I think I got it right eventually...?
The feet were hard too. You would not believe how frustrated I got with them.I might attempt to color this with mah new tablet. Mebbeh. We shall see.
Off to finish the FIRST CHAPTER of da OYAN novel! *is excited* What do you guys think of the name 'The Burning Glass'? I've just been calling it 'Erimon Hill' in my head, which has nothing really to do with the plot, so I feel like I need a better title. Comment and let me know what you think!
Commander Kip
Oh, you want a slinky dress? I'll buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have some money to buy a slinky dress?
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
Awesome!!!!
Thankies! Nice to see you here, my Lady!
Post a Comment