...Lady Arin's backup BACKUP birthday present... her character Terrin!! *flying tackle-glomp* He is the awesomest. I got to interview him in the car on the way back from the library, and then we ended up having a four-way conversation with two people, and Her Ladyship's daddy kept looking back at us like we were crazy and it was AWESOME. If you've never tried having a four-way conversation between two people before... I urge you, go for it. A bigger blast you will never have. Especially when there are confuzzled parents listening in. AHAHAHAAA.

Check out those girly elf boots. XD By the way, he's not as pleasant as he looks. The kid needs to work on his manners, lol. *nudges the Lady* You knoweth of what I speak, yes? *cackles maniacally*
Sorry, everybody, it's late and Kipin's in a very strange mood. What else is new?
Commander Kip
"Oh, for heaven's sake," said Prak, and died testily.
Normal is overrated!
4 comments:
*snorts in a Terrin like way* Of course I know what you mean!!! I make my chacters with NASTY tempers!!
hahahah lol (just thought you should know I'm still on the floor laughing)
So am I, dear Lady, so am I... and people keep giving me the STRANGEST looks when I try to explain how one has a four-way conversation with two people. Lol.
Hah! like the look on my dads face.... I can see how it t'would be hard to understand.....
Post a Comment