Monday, April 19, 2010

Kip was doodling again

Quite a bit, actually.

Kay, let's make this quick. IT'S NATH OMG. And it looks like him and everything. Woot. I love that guy. I've only drawn Kaden once before, and this one is better than the first one. His hair is behaving nicely. XD Too bad I always draw the best things on my church bulletin...
First-ever picture of Flavius, making an awesome face. Ha, I bet you didn't know he had a ponytail!
First-ever FULL picture of Fable (I've drawn his eyes before, but never his whole head.) His hair came out nice. And his bladey nose.
ARKADY! Mah favorite bonkybear. XD I've never drawn him before either. But I love this sketch cuz it looks exactly like him. He makes that face all teh tiem.
NOO, don't take my Appropriate Points!! *hoards points* This is part of a bigger sketch, but I hate their bottom halves... gaah, pants are STUPID. :P
Switching gears completely... it's Thaelen, looking nothing like Thaelen, on a YELLOW piece of paper. Yellow is not Thaelen's color in the least. His face looks okay, but I gave him the wrong hair. Meh.
First time drawing Necrea! You guys probably don't know this person, lawl. She's from Portals, Anabeth's second-in-command. I'm still in the process of tweaking her design, so if she looks completely different the next time I draw her, do not be alarmed. I like her elfy eyebrows, matches her description, 'a human built like a Fae'. See? Round ears. *gawsp*
SQUEE, MORWYN!! I rawk at drawing her. XD Sheesh, I misspelled her name on the pic though...
First decent pic of Ellian. I've drawn her a buncha times, but not within the last year and a half. Darling, isn't she?
Horas, first time. He's one of Anabeth's Fae Irlicans, in case you didn't know that already, duh. Weird lookin' elf, isn't he? I like the weird on him. Fits somehow.
Hey, you guys remember Captain Calamity from the Picnic Club site? I resurrected her. Cuz she's cool and in the last pic I drew of her, she looked like a man with a corset. This is an improvement, yes?
I'm presenting my Takacs Project for the school talent show. Be excited! It's gonna be awesome, even if I have to scream the whole story from behind the piano in the back of the room. XD
Tide. One of the Gatekeepers; don't expect me to remember which Gate he's guarding. (I have two characters named Tide now: this one and the Mast-angel on the Leaders' Circle in Erimon Hill.)
Wow, this girl's old. Like, ancient almost. I haven't drawn her in... gah... four years. Jeez. Her name is Kija Belanaza, and she's from a really old scifi thing I tried to write a while back. She's an alien! Hur hur hur. Oh, and she's also extremely pregnant (with four kids.) The only pregnant character I've ever had.Fletcherrrrr. From Takacs Project. I FLIPPIN' LOVE HOW HE CAME OUT. *glomp/squee*
Needed a break from Chapter Ten the other night and colored this old Irk doodle. Attempted shading and everything. She's so patient with me. I don't even have a door for her yet.
Random freckled elfy. Everything I draw has pointed ears now. Done on the back of a 5 Browns concert program. Thanks, Grandma, epic win of a birthday present.
Hey now, why are you asking ME who it is? I certainly have no idea, other than the fact that she has Eigon ears. Also, I think she wants to eat your brain.
I wasn't BORED in novel writing class, I was LISTENING to Mr. S talk. There's a difference. Gum wrappers are fun to blow up. *gigglesnorts at the expression on Peter's face*
If I go too long without drawing TT fanart, I go into withdrawl. So here's everybody's favorite Titan throwing a fit. And no, she's not wearing much and yes, that border is exceedingly crooked. It looked straight from where I was sitting when I drew it, okay? Sheesh. Oh, have I mentioned how much I love messing with Raven?
Stress relief. Thanks, Sasuke.
Kakashi-sensei! *squees & tackles*
Kakashi: *poof*
Me: *mutters* Blast, it's ALWAYS a shadow clone...
So Liese and Trucano and my brother and I (and some other people) went to see How To Train Your Dragon the other night.
DUDE. That movie is the most incredibly adorable thing IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE. Srsly. I didn't have a ref for Hiccup and Astrid, but I had to do SOMETHING.
Esplodin' birdy! Gaah, Deidara pwns ur soul. He is such the coolest. Exploding clay, I tell you! It gets no cooler! And Deidara himself is so pretty you just want to pet his hair. He's mah favorite.
Although... I saw a few episodes with Kimimaro in them, and that guy is Hot with a capital H, even though he has the weirdest grossest jutsu ever. Sigh. I should draw him sometime.
My random ninja character Kiri. Not to be confused with Kimimaro. I didn't even know about him when I drew this pic. I like her pose, and her epically huge kunai. Oh, and ninja face masks ftflippinw.
Naruto and all related characters (Sasuke, Kakashi, Deidara's bird) (c) Kishimoto
How To Train Your Dragon and charries (Hiccup and Astrid) (c) Dreamworks, I believe
Teen Titans and Raven (c) Murakami
EVERYBODY ELSE, including ninja Kiri (c) The Kip
Okay, quick novel update: I sprouted an extra chapter between the Achievement and Black Moment by accident. Chapter eight ballooned into forty pages, and most of my chapters are between fifteen and twenty... so I cut it in half, and now I have an extra chapter to write. Lovely. I finished Chapter Ten (Black Moment) on Saturday night - well, early Sunday morning actually, like, four a.m. or something... heh... *sheepface* But anyway, Kaden's dead and I'm really proud of his death scene, as awful as that sounds. If I post part of it up here, do you guys promise not to steal it?
Oops, it's really late now... nearly midnight... this always happens when I post. Gaah.
OFF TO FINISH FABLE WEAVER!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!
Snuffles somehow made off with ALL the madskillz.
Commander Kip
Next time I see a dragon, I'm gonna cut all its legs off... with my FACE.
Normal is overrated!

5 comments:

Valin Dana said...

hehe i love the colored Irk doodle i really love her ears? antenna? meh they rock. and the last ninja drawing rocks im with you kunai? love 'em

Lady Arin said...

Kip, I luvs EVERYONE OF THEM DOODLES!!!!!! Chap 10!??!?!? You must send them all to me (death scenes rawk -- in a bad sorta way... depending on who's doin the dying of course....)!!!!!!!!

I'm such a slacker. I haven't posted in... SIXTH flippin MONTHS!!!

Commander Kip said...

@ Valin Dana: Thanks. Yeah, they're antennae, or something... me nono... and YESSS, kunai make me so happeh.

@ Lady Arin: Thankies! I'm way behind in sending you chapters... which was the last one you got? I've written a bunch more. And it's okay; life happens, I understand. But when school gets out... then you will have NO EXCUSE!! XD

Lady Arin said...

hmmmm.... I think it was chap 6.....

Commander Kip said...

Six? Really? I could have sworn I sent you seven... ah well. Check your email, here comes the lot of 'em!