Friday, June 18, 2010

enough procrastinating already

I finally sat down and drew this. I've been wanting to do it for ages. So yeah, you know who these people are. Peter Pan in Scarlet: go read it NAOW. Peter in Hook's second-best coat and Wendy in her pirate-flag dress. And her daughter's ballet slippers, lol. I had fun doing them. Don't even think about looking at their feet, by the way.

All right, so I'm leaving on Monday for my third year of the Future Astronaut Training Program, which means I'll be going to Houston, yaay! So excited. I get to push all the important buttons. WOOT. So anyway, I won't be anywhere near an Internet connection until the following weekend, so don't freak when I disappear. I'll try to remember to take pictures.

OYAN workshop was mythic win, by the way. I gotta see if I can find any pictures that don't have my face in them. Lol.

Commander Kip
Got the ------! Er, pardon my Martian, ma'am.
Normal is overrated!

No comments: