Okay, so I actually do have some art to show you, but wouldn't you know it, my internet's down on my laptop again. YET A-FREAKING-GAIN. Es RIDICULO. Muy ridiculo. Uff. Anyway, I can't get to the art from here (dad's computer), but I'm just popping to tell you that I started public school (!!) two weeks ago, and I haven't even had time to check my email since. IB really does eat your life. I have NEVER EVER that busy before. Evah. Thank heavens, my mom took me out of the program and now I'll just be taking four classes - art, Spanish 5, History of the Americas and choir. Not so bad. I can do math, science and English at HOME. And now I'll have time to practice the piano and get myself ready for Yamaha... meep... nervous. But anyway, I'm only going to be on during the weekends now, so don't freak out when you don't see me during the week anymore.
I have a brilliant idea for another faerie door, but that probably won't happen until Thanksgiving Break or somewhere around there, because I'm trying to finish my other Nerf gun mod in time for the bro's birthday, and that'll be most of my free time right there. Plus I'm still working on Erimon Hill, and brainstorming like fury on the new steampunk thingy. Also, I want to redo my room. It's not that I don't like the cool color palate anymore; it's that I discovered steampunk. Which, you know, changes everything. So my mom and I found me a new floor lamp, to replace my ugly dented white one, and a new bedside lamp, to replace the one she confiscated for the office, and a new awesome clock, to replace the boring ugly atomic one. All the metallic silver is slowly leaching out of my room, lol. Everything's gonna be bronze and copper and gold now. It's gonna be awesome.
If I can get the pics on my flash drive, I'll try to post my more recent art before school starts back up on Monday. And I'll also try to visit you OYAN people Monday when class gets out. If I can get someone to drive me over thare. We shall see.
Commander Kip who never knew the meaning of "busy" until now
I used the dull edge, you barking git.
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
You DIED!!! How is it that I actually could have the time (once I stop being lazy) to post during the week and now you of all people CAN'T!!!??!! Its just wrong. Post.
I also finally saw the steampunk parody... AMAZING!!!!
No, I'm alive. SUPRISE. XD But good heavens, I miss the Net. So much.
Thanks. For looking and for taking the pictures. You rawk!
Post a Comment