Sunday, September 26, 2010

whatever you do, DO NOT drop the weapons

Or they might break and then I would be quite upset, because I spent my summer doing these.



Anyhow. This is Sir Beast. Say hello. Beasty, isn't he?

See, this is why I never throw anything away. I can always use thing to glue onto other things and make everything more better.

That's the bendy part of a straw, folks. Phear the skillz. PHEAR THEM.

And this is the Spatler, or Spat for short. She's a beauty, but I had considerable trouble sticking her togethah. Can't wait to use her in a photoshoot, you gaiz.

Computer cables. Old ones.

And part of an old yoyo that got all tangled up in the string and no longer functions.

Those little bulbs at the bottom there are from flashlights. The big red bulb is from the remote control of a little remote control helicopter that stopped working because someone's hair got twistytailed around the propellor. So I dismembered it. Muaa.

Little tiny hotel shampoo bottles for teh win. And GAWSP is that a recycled air restrictor?!? WHY YES IT IS. Aren't I a clever girl.

Okay, it's the middle of the night, so I'll just quickly say that Naruto is making me sad right now, gaah stupid charries doing stupid things, and that this was a terribly busy weekend during which I got very little done. That is all. Oh, and I discovered a new webcomic, which is part of the reason why nothing got done. *sneakyface*
Commander Kip
"Witness my genius." "Impressive. But how is it genius when all you're doing is reading the instruction manual?" "Bah, everything I do and say is genius."
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

KIP IS BACK! and now I'm gone :( I didn't really think posting and school would go together long! fear not, I shall be back. Just sayin... WIZARD QUEST -- what?! Self portrait GOOOOOD! Paintball thingy.. brilliant. You and Company...? Who...? lol... I likey though! What movie was that...?

Now about this post. WEAPONS pwn. How is steampunk bedroom coming?
*needs to talk to you*

Commander Kip said...

Good gracious... I need to talk to you too, though I suspect I shall have more to say after this Saturday, since Brighton kickoff is always rather epic.
The movie was Bridge to Terabithia, and it was a gorgeous, sad, brilliant movie with evil squirrel things in it. FTW, I SAY.

The bedroom is coming slowly along. I got this beasty thermometer/barometer/humidity-detector from the antique mall, and it is quite steampunkety. Now I just have to figure out where to hang it.