Sunday, February 13, 2011

FLAIL

Gaah, you guys, I cannot live without my LAAAAAPTOOOOOP. Seriously, I have the biggest headache right now. Although that might have something to do with all the horrid math I did today.

Point being, I had a sketch I wanted to post on account of Valentine's Day, but I can't at the moment because daddy dearest hasn't gotten around to moving my files to the kid comp yet. I can't exactly blame him, seeing as he's in the middle of making a living right now, but still. Meh.

Speaking of Vday, there was a dance at my school this weekend, which I quite cleverly opted out of. One, the tickets were ten dollars apiece, and two, you're supposed to have a date in order to go, or at least a group of friends. Since I had neither ten dollars nor a date NOR a group of public-school friends, I was like naaah. Let's go paint guns instead. So that's what I did with my weekend; that, and way too much homework. *cradles aching head*

Pointless post is pointless.

Oh yeah - I did get to watch Prince of Persia again. I still love all the freaking parkour, and Dastan's arms, especially, make me very happy every time I see them. For serious, he's got these muscles that are out to here. And I also adore his messy hair. It's funny; that's what I liked about Aragorn too. I have a thing for guys who are all beasty and sweaty and covered in blood/grime/hiking-through-the-wilderness stubble. Once you clean them up, shave them nicely, comb the dried muck out of their hair and put them in fresh clothes, you discover that they aren't nearly as sexay as you thought. So sad, how my mind works.

Commander Kip
"Bring a good movie to watch." "Oh, have you seen Inception?!" "No..." "I don't have it."
Normal is overrated!

No comments: