They have a swing on a hillside. In my opinion, EVERYBODY should have a swing on a hillside. I almost DIED swinging on it. My own fault; that coat is too slick to wear in a swing, I though I was going to slide right out and fall to my death. XD
We had a wonderful random time. We watched movies (When Harry Met Sally, BWAAH so cute), ate awesome chili, slept more than usual, talked about whatever, took ridiculous pictures that involved me wearing a giant pregnant-lady nightgown with a pillow stuffed down the front and Lady Arin waving one of my pistols around whilst the sidekick gave her bunny ears, spent some time flopsying about in the woods, climbing trees, toting gear, shooting stuff, laughing way too hard at everything, doing slightly dangerous or stupid things like swinging on random vines out over the creek, without knowing whether said vines would hold my weight or whether I could actually keep a grip on them. Luckily, I somehow managed both. Oh, and there was also a swamp involved, which Lady Arin magnificently drove us through at least five times while I was there. WITHOUT GETTING STUCK. And then we'd go zinging out into the road like a friggen slingshot. It was such an adventure... you don't even know.
So that pretty much sums up my epic weekend at the Lady's house. Then I came home to an absolute boatload - no, an ARKLOAD of homework because we've had like six snow days and we're so so so far behind. And then my cold went away! *skips about squeeing*
Oh, speaking of skipping and squeeing, listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joIbYX11aLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joIbYX11aLY
It's hilarious, because I actually really like the lyrics, but I can't take the thing seriously because of that super dippy tune; all I can think of is little hearts and rainbows and smiley faces like one of those Japanese pop music videos. Whatever, it makes me smile. *smiles*
Commander Kip who actually didn't have time to make that blog post... *sheepface*
*yells across entire house* DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT KISSING?
Normal is overrated!
1 comment:
Wow, Milady, I just realized how much time I spent being airborn at your house...
Post a Comment