And I've not been neglecting my sketches either... just haven't had time to scan things. I have the hugest pile of papers to comb through now. Thank me and drop it, there's a good audience.
This was during one of our work periods in history when I should have been writing up my final project and decided not to. Haaa, that was such a good decision. Anyway, I know you know Xandria (the girl - she's on there twice), even though I changed her design a little bit, and you might remember Damien (Star Wars shirt), whose last name just went away, because I've drawn him before too. The guy in the basketball jersey is BJ, and he doesn't have a last name either, but anyway, he says hi.
I've yet to come up with a better design for the dead girl, and her name might also change, so nothing to say about that yet. All I know is she definately has red hair. She has a little sister also, whose name is Dreadful. Sweetest little bundle of joy you ever saw.Muches more stuffs to follow, once I figure out why the scanner hates me so.
Don't remember where I saw this, but it's from the LotR soundtrack and is very pretteh, and also a little haunting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9AOTMNoFKY
Uich gwennen na 'wanath ah na dhín.
An uich gwennen na ringyrn ambar hen.
Boe naid bain gwannathar, boe cuil ban firitha.
Boe naer gwannathach...
Oh, by the way, I saw Phantom of the Opera for the first time the other day. LOVELOVELOVE. So gooood. All the songs are stuck in my head. Except the one Christine sings with Raoul; can't remember that one at all. Prolly cuz I can't stand Raoul. He oughta just go and fall in a death trap or something. Oh wait. Lol. But seriously, what's with the short-term memory loss? Didn't Madame Giry JUST GET THROUGH TELLING HIM where to keep his hands? But noo, he forgets, within like ten minutes. Snarl. Such a stupid cow.
Anyway.
Also, Pirates 4. Nuff said.
Commander Kip
"I hope everybody saw that, because I am NOT doing it again."
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment