Oh, Shang, if you had just glanced DOWN when you had her by the collar there, wow, that would have been one heck of a short Disney movie.
LOVE MULAN. SO MUCH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egQy0wKVRtM&feature=player_detailpage#t=147s I love it cuz the main charater is a friggen beast instead of a princess with an abnormally high voice (coughSNOWWHITEcough) and the love interest is also a beasty ninja with an actual personality instead of a cardboard cutout that just happens to be extremely handsome. Also, shirtless. That might have something to do with it. Maybe.
You know what else I love SO MUCH? Anastasia. Which is weird, because I positively hated it when I was like six years old.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9oFczH6Sg Probably because of that creepy undead priest guy with his bug armies and detachable body parts and general necrosis/creepifaction. Whatever, I'm good with undead priests now. Season of the Witch took care of that little phobia, yay-hoo! Plus, y'know, Dimitri. He's such a jerk. I love him to death. And he gets knocked unconscious at the end, which makes me go squee.
As you can probably tell, the week I was kicked out of school was spent watching Disney and Don Bluth movies on Netflix/Youtube. Made it through Pocahontas, Mulan, Anastasia, The Adventures of Robin Hood (with the foxes, you know?) and the beginning of Rock-a-Doodle before they let me back in school. And I feel like I need to see Titans A.E. now, but there's very little chance of my parents ordering it from Netflix, so that might not happen anytime soon.
All those drawings were heavily referenced from screenshots, by the way. YAAY, HOTKEYS. YAY.
Guess what? I discovered that I have another arkload to worry about: my new English teacher for next year is giving us so much summer homework, I'm not even going to GET a summer this year. Yeah, you bet I'm excited. Howevah, next year's summer is looking pretty free, which at least makes me feel better.
Hey, guess what else? (You'd better sit down for this one, or risk serious cranial injury when you keel over in shock...)
I FINISHED CHAPTER FREAKING TWELVE.
TAKE THAT, FABLE.
SO THERE.
Got a few grammatical tweaks to make, then it's off to Mr. S and whoever else wants to read it, and then I gotta dig into the last chapter and get that outta the way so I can actually revise some things before the workshop. Speaking of the workshop: SO EXCITED GAAAH YOU DON'T EVEN. Working on costumbery for that, and weapons, and whatnot.
Commander Kip
I'll get that arrow. And I'll do it with my shirt ON.
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
HUZZAH!! You finished Chapter Twelve! Congrats, etc, etc.! :D
Can't wait to read it...*hintnudgepoke*
Aww, your teacher gives you SUMMER homework? Not nice... :(
Workshop in 18 days!! \
~Pip
*freaks out about workshop*
Now that's out of the way... hehe... yes, I tried to make it fairly epic, not sure if I suceeded, but oh well. Yes, silly public school teachers are silly. Brighton teachers, as far as I am aware, do not give summer homework.
Post a Comment