Saturday, October 8, 2011

doodle trade

I drew this Rennaisance chick for a gal in English class. In exchange, she drew me a chick in a fluffy skirt. Now everybody's happy.

Just finished watching the last hour of Titan A.E. after seeing the first half hour like a month ago. Whatevz. I do enjoy me some major animated scifi cheeze. It was delicious. Swishy spaceships and explosions make my day. Also, almost everybody in that movie gets shot at LEAST once. There's even blood sometimes. *happyplace* And guess what I discovered? Joss Whedon was one of the screenwriters. WUT. No wonder it was awesome - roughly the same cheeze factor as Buffy, except with awkwardly drawn cartoon people, predictable quips, and terrible rock music. In space. I LOVED IT SO MUCH. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcnF1ioaBr4&feature=related I badly wanna go write a cheesy space novel now. Keepin' the dream alive!

Hmm. Rereading that paragraph, I notice that I have a thing for awful cheesy movies.

Um, yay.

Sorry, everybody, I had a tough week homework-wise, plus first choir concert of the year and last-minute piano performance, and my brain is still in a bazillion pieces from all those crapses. It needs another defrag, methinks. Phaw. At least some of that stuff is off my plate now. Fun to see Arin and Pippin at the piano recital! *tackleglomp*

I think I have some other doodles from school I still haven't scanned, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to it. Eventually, I guess. Maybe.

Whoops, there I go, drooling on the keyboard again. I should probably go get some sleep or something.

Commander Kip
An intelligent guard. Wasn't expecting that.
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*laughs* Poor Kippy. I'll put up some Missing posters for your mind. :P

'Twas so fun to see you yesterday! *hugs*

O.O *likes Ren pic muchly* So...do you still take one or two drawing requests...?

We must do something together again sometime...

<3 Pip

Commander Kip said...

Yes, if you find it somewhere, lemme know. Thanks.

Sure, but I warnya, I work slow during the school year. Try me!

YES WE MUST. Soon, before I really go insane. Oh wait...