Tuesday, November 1, 2011

late and remiss

Sorry I died for the last part of October. College stuff jumped out and smacked me in the face, and I had to deal with it or get buried. I'm still hideously buried, by the way, so don't expect to see much of me for a while. Except maybe the tip of my nose poking out of a huge stack of application papers or something, I dunno. I am seriously stressing, guys. I don't think I've stressed this bad since the AP History test last year. Gah. I don't handle stress well. I'm gonna make myself sick or something.

Happy late Halloween and things. Here, have some silly. You're welcome. I took pics of almost all my costumes this year - oh, the cleverness etc. - but I have no idea when I'll get around to posting them. We'll see. You might still be seeing Halloween posts until like mid-December this year. Be ye warnéd and all that. Yeah, I learned the accent marks, finally. Thank you AP Español 6.

Some newsy bits and bobs: I decided, very very last minute, to do the Young Artist piano competition this year, just for kicks and perhaps cash, eheheh, something. And as it turned out, I ended up winning the blasted thing. Along with like SEVEN FREAKING HUNDRED DOLLARS WUT. So that was cool. Now I haz spending money for my firstest year of college, yay, and so on.

Also, very important, I watched Ghostbusters with my dad the other night, and it was freaking hilarious. The CGI, oh, I must have cracked a rib with my hysterical laughter. SO funny. Quite possibly the worst low-budget CGI effects I have ever seen. SO FUNNY.

Off to do productive crap now. Later, peeps.

Commander Kip
"So, Macbeth witches: you don't mess with those chicks. They will mess you UP."
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I like the "silly". :D Cute.

O.O Woah. Congratulations, Kip!! Wow, that's a lot of money.

~Pip

Commander Kip said...

Shanks.

I NO RLY?! Thank you. I'm still freaking out.