First order of business: the Halloween post is UP! So scroll down and read it, or if you'd rather, wait until after Christmas and then read it, because nobody's in a Halloweeny mood right now. I sorta missed my window.
Second order of business: Happy Koloss Head Munching Day!
http://www.17thshard.com/forum/blog/8/entry-185-where-to-buy-signed-copies-of-the-alloy-of-law-updates/Now get out there and munch some heads! *nom* Mmm, heads.
Speaking of heads, I was bored in English the other day and the result was a crappy drawing of my Skyrim wood elf character, Sansavi. I haven't actually played her yet - she hasn't even been nearly beheaded - but when I do, it's gonna be awesome.

I can't tell on the stupid monitor I'm looking at right now, but I promise she has dark skin and is wearing freaky warpaint. I swear. And by the way, I told Spud not to follow the Imperials, but did he listen to me? Noo, nevah. So now he has two characters, an Imperial-aligned female Argonian warrior and a Rebel-aligned female Imperial mage. He still prefers playing the Argonian, probably because she can breathe underwater, but his Rebel mage is leveling so much faster, it's not even funny. That's why the good guys always win, you know; they kill the bad guys and steal their bawsome gear. It's genius, and it always works. I also told Spud not to choose the warrior class, but again, does he ever listen to me? Nooo. And now he's all like, "Dude, this magicka stuff is so much more powerful than low-level weapons, herp derp! I shoulda made my Argonian a mage too! Wow, I'm tho thmart!" and I'm all like "I may have mentioned all that. But... you never listen to me, so how would you know?" And he gets the biggest kick out of doing dangerous/stupid/evil things just "to see what would happen", like leaping off cliffs and attacking random villagers and stealing expensive items when a guard is standing right there. I swear, he spends half his time with a huge bounty on his head and the other half killing witnesses in order to get rid of the bounty. That boy has no moral compass.
I have my last two finals tomorrow (!!!) and then it's break and I can get down to playing Skyrim in earnest, rather than just watching my brother play it. XD Oh well, I feel like I'll do much better after watching him fail so hard. Whenever he does something that doesn't work, I make a mental note not to do it when I play.
Aaaand no one understood any of that, I bet. Sorry for being so boring. I had a nasty bugger of a cold last week, and I'm still not fully recovered. Hence the nerdy spewage. I'll be myself soon enough.
Kay, back to Spanish. Ooh, I'll be so glad when this final is out of the way...
Commander Kip
Bumptious bum. *snigger*
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment