S'up, dudes.
So, I just returned from the lake with the family of Brenticus, and my hair is all stiff with chlorine still, but I had a freaking awesome time. More about that in a sec - first, the Things of the Day!
Thing 1: Fold your own miniature paper TARDIS! (Source: http://commanderkip.deviantart.com/favourites/50909446?offset=48#/d3dvtvd) I saw this on DeviantART and immediately had to make myself one. Props to CyberDrone, who figured out how to do this! By the way, Brenticus's sister, this was totally gonna be your birthday present, but when I printed it, my parents' demented printer turned it pink. So now you can print your own. XD
Thing 2: a site that converts YouTube videos into mp3's - huzzah!
So yes, the lake. It was a last minute type of thingy, and I have to thank Lady Arin for being flexible and letting me move my days with her to later in the week (I leave for her house tomorrow.) That way I could do both. Both is good. We had some sketchy weather down there, and the water was sorta cold, but we did watch a lot of Doctor Who (I cried - more than once) and sing songs in the car and play Ninja and Groundies and My Cows, which I was terrible at. Also, right before we left, I did a thing... but I'm not telling you what it was yet. It was a rather drastic thing, but I like it. I think.
Also, they lent me Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian, which is the last-ever book in the Artemis Fowl series. (No spoilers. I haven't read it yet.) I know I'm gonna cry at the end, even if it's a happy ending. Funny how I got into the series as a kid and now it's wrapping up just as I leave for college. Impeccable timing, Mr. Colfer, quite impeccable. ArtyxHolly forever! *geekface*
Oh, by the way; my graduation ceremony/reception combo deal went smashingly. I didn't fluff anything too bad, the Takacs Project was a big hit, and the reception was a blast. It was almost surreal for me, seeing all the people I love, who didn't know each other, in the same room. Got to catch up with some peeps who I haven't seen in ages, like Reedfrost, Dan, and my old pal John (I made my two Johns shake hands - WEIRD.) I also got to see Arin, Ereka, Gecko, Pippin, Amzi (briefly), my cousins, and Brentalope/his siblings. I even got to bring a few of them home for
Now it's like two in the morning, and I have to finish my thank-you notes in the morning and pack for Lady Arin's. Egad.
Commander Kip
"You're doing it, you sexy thing!"
Normal is overrated!

No comments:
Post a Comment