Tuesday, January 8, 2013

procrastination!

I'm doin' it! I should be reading Cicero right now. And I will be reading Cicero very shortly, but first, have a few doodly bits.

Anastasia


Anabeth slicin' up some spiderwebs in Mark of Athena


a pretty chick


Dr. Horrible color test


an elf lad with strange hair


more wonky hair


Ivy Dale from the steamverse mess


Genesis Pike, holding... something?


baaaaaangs


some kid whose name is probably Paco


a few faces


Holly Short, elfin badass


Sokka from Avatar sulking about his lack of cool powers


Mmkay, back to ze Great Conz. Later, all.

Oh, and Downton Abbey is killing me, just for the record. I have a few more episodes left in Season Two. Last night I ended up crying on Anna's floor yet again because FEELS. How can we care so much about people who are (a. not real and (b. perfect idiots? Because they're gorgeous perfect idiots, that's why.

Commander Kip
"If it loses, we eats it whole." *beatific smile*
Normal is overrated!






No comments: