Tuesday, September 17, 2013

more from Arin's

The lovleh ladeh herself! We took several nice ones with her fancy camera. 




And now, us derping.


She tried to kiss my cheek first, but in every picture it looked like she was trying to swallow my face.


Don't worry, I got her back.


Also, a mushroom.


I haven't done much drawing besides the perpetual doodles in my notes, but our Avatar campaign is starting up this weekend, so you'll be hearing more about that if nothing else. I'm playing a grouchy old earthbender lady who hates firebenders and drinks a lot. Should be quite the party.

Also drawing ANOTHER picture of Suvoi. Because she's the best. Also, Ian and I decided to start a new thread detailing the first meeting of Suvoi and Marcus, and so far, it is shaping up to be epic. Seven or so years before the Crimson Hand job (that's 7 BCH, pronounced Bee See Haych, according to Ian,) they come into conflict while both attempting to steal the same piece of secret information from a Guaranian megacorporation. Much smartmouthing and comparing of weaponry ensues.

Commander Kip
"It's on page 69, after the word 'breast', and it's either a continuous or sexual variation." Music theory ftw.
Normal is overrated!





No comments: