You know what's awesome? Well-timed fog.
This is my college campus, as of last night, October 30th. Are we winning at weather or what?
I love creepy fog. Happy Halloween, dudes!
There will eventually be pictures of my costume, because Ian and I were both Survey Corps soldiers from the delightful anime Attack on Titan, and people recognized us, and it was brilliant. (I use the word "delightful" in the sense of blood spatters and wrenching angst, but y'know, for us writer types, that sort of thing is actually delightful.)
On the subject of blood, we also went to a haunted house in the basement of another dorm, and it was an insane asylum full of screaming people in bloodstained hospital gowns. It was quite good. I enjoyed it immensely. Haunted houses are way better when you go with people you know well, rather than near-strangers. Duly noted.
I just love Halloween. I think I will always love it, even when I am an old grouchy lady. It's just the most spectacular crazy holiday and people don't look at you funny when you go to all your classes in costume. I love it.
Commander Kip
"Look at Ian. He's stabbing absolutely everyone."
Normal is overrated!




No comments:
Post a Comment