Hey dere erebody. Bet you thought I'd died again. Lucky for you, I returned from the grave specifically to share this song with you!
This is one of my all-time favorite pieces of Christmas music. I just love it.
Also, we're going to Christmas Fest tonight! Should be quite a party.
Saw Catching Fire over break. So good, you guys. I started bawling when Katniss addresses Rue's family and didn't stop until the end. Finnick and Johanna were awesome. (Though I might just be biased cuz they're my favorites.) I do sorta wish Johanna had been a little more sullen and a little less insane, though. Oh well, she still rocked hard.
Now I don't get to have fun until after finals. See you on the other side.
Commander Kip
"Sure, you can pray for me and I'll... dance naked in the forest for you."
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment