Friday, April 25, 2014

in which I draw Suvoi a lot

But really, I'm pretty sure I've drawn this character more times than any other character I've ever written. I think I might have a problem.



(Pardon the breasts. Sometimes drawing clothes is just not worth the effort.)




And by default there's some Erik in there too. Also he's one of those people I can never draw the same way twice, probably for want of practice.

I swear I have been drawing actual things in my actual sketchbook (mostly MSG related), but since this computer doesn't have my scanner driver installed, there isn't much I can do about it. Hence all these crappy phone pictures. Eeew.

Sorry this post was sorta blah. I just needed a brain break from my music history paper real quick and Suvoi is always the answer when it comes to brain breaks. Either her or 2048, but that one's a bit more addictive/mesmerizing/time-consuming/hard to recover from. *sigh* Back to it then.

Commander Kip
"That's... not very many sleeps." "I think YOU need some sleeps."
Normal is overrated!





No comments: