Because I definitely draw MSG characters in the margins of my notes waaay more often than anything else.
Suvoi Suvoi Suvoi
Remembering Thorn's death.
"We've been down here for weeks, Erik! I need the sky, I need the air, I'm suffocating in this pit! I just... I'm cold."
This hasn't happened and probably won't happen, but it is technically an option for Lotus-exorcism.
Playing around with a younger Erik Laroque, about the age he would have been when he destroyed the Tabara camp and killed Suvoi's family.
Still trying to nail down a haircut for Angarhad Dorsal, Ceridwen's perpetually naked sister. Too long here.
This is better, I think.
Also trying to age Kaly and Teris Thorn up by seven years so they can participate in the Rebellion thread. Teris remains much the same, but Kaly becomes more relaxed, more comfortable with herself. Her brother is a good role model. Now they're both fighting to take down the Cleansers like a couple of total badasses.
And then there's the End Times, which I would love to get going again. Here we have Razma standing guard over Noah as he freaks out about the voice only he can hear.
Also, psychic possession issues (Miasma you are a bad.) Also the potential for eventual cuteness.
Thee end. Thanks kids.
Commander Kip
"So, geth. On the ship. Geth. We're all frickin' insane."
Normal is overrated!












No comments:
Post a Comment