Tuesday, July 29, 2014

yet more Sheps and turians

Seriously, I can't stop. I think maybe I have a problem. All of these were done at work over lunchbreaks on the backs of receipts and scrap paper. 

Everybody, meet Blondie Shep (also known as Ballerina Shep because of her ridiculous hair and her penchant for sashaying around the galaxy peacefully diffusing conflicts with her insane Paragon score). She's a sweetie and all, but not nearly as much fun to play as Ginger Shep. 


Ahhhh *sigh of relief and satisfaction* Good to have you back, Ginger Shep. She imported beautifully into 3; I have not done her cute haircut justice.



Always more turian practice. Because turians are awesome.



Sometimes I draw real pictures, I swear. They just never get done enough to post. 

We're currently chillin' in Florida, hanging out on the beach and being general bums. It's pretty great except there's no xbox which means I can't continue to torture myself emotionally with Mass Effect 3. Ah well. My tear ducts probably needed a break anyway.

Commander Kip
"Hey, Commander, check out my copilot!"
Normal is overrated!





No comments: