Tuesday, September 23, 2014

just in case anyone needs more Erik and Suvoi in their lives

I suspect Giddy and I are the only ones who do, but eh, you know, whatever. They're just too fun to draw.

Babby Suvoi! Probably eight or nine years old here. Pre-everything in her life becoming horrible.


 Whenever I get bored, my hand just automatically starts drawing Suvoi's hair. It just keeps happening. I don't know why.


Mines. I hope we actually write that part ever.


The 'fancy frock' referenced in the original Crimson Hand Job thread.

Oops my hand slipped.


Looking bedraggled and confused and wrapped in a towel for unknown reasons. 


Erik! I've been trying to get a more consistent look for him (modeled largely off of Michael Fassbender, as per Gideon's request).


And more mines things - Erik sulking and Suvoi hauling him to the med ward after the blood poisoning gets really bad.


Also this happens from time to time.


There's a lot more where these came from so brace yourselves stay tuned.

Commander Kip
"Five euros says I can get her on the ground again." *holds up tickly hands*
Normal is overrated!





No comments: