Wednesday, December 16, 2015

been awhile

 since I posted any MSG, hasn't it. Well, here.

Recently I was trying out a wardrobe redesign for Suvoi, since we're rolling with the "sandpunk" thing now. I imagine the Peregrine would wear loose, billowy clothing that they could easily batten down at the ankles, wrists and neck during sandstorms. What Suvoi's got on here would be more like oasis wear, or half-dressed in her tent - bare arms and feet, loose hairstyle, not something you'd go out in.


Here's a scene Giddy and I sort of skirted around but never wrote. Erik's handler, the brutish Ruska, takes his whip to the "stupid boy" one too many times for little Suvoi to handle. 


Aaaand look at where that got her. But honestly, I'm glad I finally finished this one up. It was haunting me.


I've actually been drawing a ton, but it's all just little doodles in my class notes. Will probably post a whole bunch after finals are done this week. Speaking of which, omg kill me.

ALSO STAR WARS COMES OUT TOMORROW AAAAAAAH

- KP


Quote of the Day: "There are some single-serving bathrooms I like in the -" "Why would you ever call them that?"

No comments: