Monday, June 6, 2016

revenge of the Star Wars rp

It's happening! I'm playing Leth again, with all the emotional nuance I wish I couldn't played her with the first time. We're doing between Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, when Leth was in her late twenties and still kickin' it at the Temple. The Kiffar chick she's smooching is Tariq Tl'tak, Giddy's Sith defector, and the cute tiny Togruta is also Giddy's. The very short Iktotchi is Leth's former Master, Reshi Taas. You'll for sure be hearing more about them later. I literally can't stop drawing these nerds.


This is just a teaser taster, more to come soon!

In other news, I was struck with a very untimely illness during move-out and commencement but we're almost settled into the apartment now and I'm doing much better. My summer job in the bookstore started today and that's shaping up to be just fine, so things aren't bad, although I will be quite glad when we get internet installed in our place.

Also I finished Shadowhunters. And cried.

- KP


Quote of the Day: "Kitten logic: pet me and you'll feel better!"


No comments: