Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cale is still truckin' along

I haven't done Virmire yet because I'm a baby and I'm not looking forward to, y'know, suffering, but anyway here's Cale.



He looks a lot like one of my art teachers from high school, which absolutely wasn't on purpose, but it does make me giggle from time to time.


He and Garrus have undeniably been flirting. The plan is to have Cale romance Kaidan in the third game, but I am a big fan of Bi Garrus.


 Oh, Noveria. Literally every possible pairing in ME1 has at least like ten fluffy "sharing body heat" fics set on Noveria.


Guns are hard. You'd think as much time as I spend drawing Mass Effect stuff, I woulda learned how to draw them by now.

In other (Dragon Age) news, I screwed up the end of Merrill's Act 3 quest and couldn't turn in like four other side quests, so I went back to a 3-hour-old save to try it again. Which means I have to kill a fully-grown dragon and a fairly large abomination again. Yay.

- KP


Quote of the Day: "Barrels of explosives and darkspawn galore? It's not even my birthday!"

No comments: