Sunday, February 8, 2009

Magick Ink

Oh, the horrah! *dies* Kipin hasn't posted since January 29!!! That's more than a week ago! Sorry, everybody!
Okay, this pic really has nothing to do with anything, but I had it sitting in my art file, so here you go. I drew it a long time ago, but it's acceptable, due to the fact that there are no people in it, and I am rather fond of it still. The words in the background are just short paragraphs from books, designed to make the pic look cool. I had just drawn the magic ink and the quill to begin with, but they looked rather boring there in the middle of the page all by themselves, so I added a 'background' to liven things up a bit. And yes, I realize that I spelled 'Magic' incorrectly in the pic, and I assure you, it was deliberate. *laughs* Everybody go watch the LOtR movies if you want to get the joke. I just saw them last weekend and they were amazing!
So sorry, I've been busy and under the weather and working on two new fanfics, so please excuse the lack of Savvy lately. I swear I'll write Part 5 soon!
Commander Kip the Obsessor
My Precioussss...
Normal is overrated!

No comments: