Hai thare, guys! Kipin has lotsa drawings she could show you, but since it's Wednesday morning and she's already posted today, you get a newsflash or two instead.
Interesting bit of news the first: KIPIN HAS HER OWN COMPUTER!!! GAAAAAAAAH!!! *incoherent sounds of glee* My gosh, Kipin's been wanting her own computer ever since the other one got all virusy and infected and slow and error messages every other second. *bites* Rawr! But then I bought my daddy's old one from him at a discount price, and it's so speeedy! *loud obnoxious squeeing commences* So anyway, that's good.
Interesting bit of news the next: Umm... umm... dash it all, I had one a second ago! What was it again... hmm... maybe if I sit here and type whatever comes into my head for a few minutes I'll remember... *wracks brain* Grr, what WAS it? Gaah, I hate it when that happens! I had so many things to tell y'all and - OH YEAH! That's it: I finally wrote more of my Teen Titans fanfic, after letting it fester away in a corner for like six months. I had a flash of inspiration the other day and wrote like five pages in my notebook, then finished typing Chapter Four and started Chapter Five. It's very funny - you know how Raven can talk to her emotions and go visit them in Nevermore and everything? Well, just to torture her uneccesarily, I had her meet her own Lust, poor girl. She was so embarrassed... It was funny though, so I forgive myself! The next part, however, will not be so funny because she gets captured by Slade and he takes her to the Joker and then Robin has to come rescue her... d'awww... *goes all gooey just thinking about it* So sweet. Aww. That's Kipin the Nearly Hopeless Romantic for you. *girlish giggle*
Interesting factoid: Our beautiful, climb-able, hacked-up maple tree in the backyard has a name! Thalassaneldrisorca, pronounced 'thal-LA-sa-nell-dris-SORE-kah' or something. I dunno. But I think I'll just call her Thalassa most of the time, to save on brain cells.
Another factoid: My mommy got me one of those li'l wooden artist's mannikins, which is cool because my perspective skills are practically nonexistent, and besides, she looks cool on my desk. I named her Rhonda, for the heck of it. Now I wanna go back to the art store and get the hand mannikin, which is just a wooden hand with lotsa joints. I need it even more that Rhonda, if that's possible... you all know how bad Kipin is at drawing handses, yess precious, very bad indeed.
Commander Kip the Kingess of Random Factoids
That was deliberate, that was deliberate!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment