Tuesday, June 2, 2009

some costume designs for Portals

Ha. These actually managed to show up in the right order. Wut naow?

This is a really light scan of the Inkmaster's robe. All that text on the page just says stuff about the Inks and the robe's design. You can't see in the pic, but the sleeves, neck and hem of the robe are embroidered with silver runes. Oh, and the robe shrinks or grows to fit the Inkmaster. One size fits all. And that thing at the bottom is supposed to be the belt that holds the Tools. Yes, I fail. Oh well.

This is Anabeth's martial arts robe (the one she wears in Irlica, not in class at home.) The symbol near the top is the Irlican insignia, a broken sword in a circle. The same symbol is on Anabeth's headband.
At the bottom is a brief description of the auronia plant and its uses. Fun fun fun. Absolutely no use to anyone but me. I love being an author. XD
Saabra wears this ensemble when traveling. The high collar indicates royalty. The collar and sleeves are made out of this really awesome gauzy material that only the royal family can afford. I like the sandals, hee.
I think I've mentioned how much I love that weapon. I LOVE THAT WEAPON. I want one!

Thaelen's awesome cloak, which I think I shall steal from him someday. This has been sitting around unfinished for so long, it was getting dusty. But I rescued it.
His little harp came out perdy. And I luvz me those knives. *huggles Thaelen* Sigh. Too bad he's not real. I wants to play with his hair.
Oh, I might have mentioned that my invisible friend, Winnie Watermark, is modelling this stuff for me. Thank you, Winnie. *pat pat*
Working on my book review! My mom's making me write it like an essay (blaargh) but it'll still hopefully read like a review. Hopefully.
Commander Kip the Suddenly Obsessed with Batman... where did this come from?!
Muaa. *wrings hands evilly*
Normal is overrated!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear commander Kip the Celestial Guardians regret to inform you that due to a new world forming your world,ajoining realities dimensions ect ect, must die to maintain the balance of the worlds and since yours is the one most easily destroyed it will be our condolences Valin Dana

Commander Kip said...

Aaaaaargh... *dies* XD

Hi, Valin Dana, nice to see you! *flying tackle* Oops, sorry... still haven't recovered from all that lovely sugar... mmm, sugar.