Saturday, August 1, 2009

Aaaand the winners are...

... Teams Movie Carlisle, Kartik, Book Farid, and Thaelen! DUM-DA-DA-DUUUUM!!! I'm kinda surprised so many people voted on my Thaelen, but... he is pretty awesome, after all. *pets hair*

Gaah, it's so unfair that all the coolest guys I know aren't even REAL. *sigh* So darn depressing.

I just finished 'Many Waters' by Madeline L'Engle and wanted to recommend it to you guys. It is fascinating. There are dudes with wings. *makes squeeface* Everybody go read it!

Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (I think it's... awesome... the way you... shoot starbolts? And it's really cool... how... you're like... the strongest girl ever?)
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

Ahhh, I've read A wrinkle in time, swiftly tilting planet, and A wind in The Door, by Madaline L'Engle.... I have not even heard of Many Waters!!! I have read another book called Out of Many Waters..... (don' remember who its by) that was REALLLY good!

Yeah KARTIK! *SQUEEE*

Commander Kip said...

*cackles* Biased, biased Lady Arin... But Kipin's biased too, so technically she has nothing to say on the subject.