And this is Meep, by the way.
I felt like drawing a non-human critter the other day during a geometry lecture, so there she be. I rather like her ears.It seems like I've been coming up with more and more random characters lately. Collectively named the Floaters Unaffiliated now, members include Draith Darkling, Tenebrae, Drexel, Iridescence (that random fae from the Epic Brain Fart II), Meep, and my lovely muse Tamberine Sesquipedalius. Pic of Tamber coming soon! I got the word 'sesquipedalia' from my awesome friend Amzi, by the by - it means 'a love for words'. Specialness, no?
School starts tomorrow. Oh JOY. *makes face* Just kidding, it'll be fun. NOVEL WRITING!!
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (Herbal. Tea.)
Normal is overrated!
3 comments:
heh. did u'r school start on Sunday??? I had a "lovely" weekend spent entirely on AP Euro homework -- how fun is that!?! and tomarrow I have a math test, Euro test, and a debate test! *ghastly face* all in the first week of school!!!!
Oh yeah. Yipes! Congrats on 100!!!
funky coolio looking Meeps!
Technically, "sesquipedalian" is the word, and I got it from Our Mutual Friend Who Likes Math (!!) but I had changed it to "sesquipedalia" for a noun.
~Amzi
Ah, sesquididalian! Got it. Thanks for the inspiration, in any case.
Gaah, Lady Arin, how shall you live?! *dies at mere mention of math* Actually, I started school on Monday, wrote this post on Saturday, and finally got around to posting what I'd written on Sunday. So that's Blogger being redunkulous again. XD
Post a Comment