Monday, February 22, 2010

bag, and stuffs

Awright, so here's the OSM DRAWSTRANG BAGGIE OF OSMNESS. Phear mah skillz. By the way, that project took for flippin' EVAR. Gaah. The Seal of DEATH and DOOM and DESTRUCTION and DEFENESTRATION, in that order. Requested by a fellow OYANer for some secret purpose unknown to the interwebz. In other words, she told me, but I'm supposeta keep it a seeeeecret.
TAM! *flying tackle* Dude, I love this guy. His real name is Tam McKarthy, but I drafted him into the Takacs Project to be the scary floaty vampire that chases Fletcher around and eventually bites his head off. Normally, he's your typical scarred, broody modern-day vampire assassin. On-project, we call him Nox. Oh, the other day, it was so funny, he got sick of running after Fletcher and decided it would be more awesome to FLOAT after him, so he got himself a pair of hoverboots and chased him that way for a while... until they got to the part where Nox pushes Fletcher in the river and they go over the waterfall, and then he realized that the water would short his boots out, so he had to kick 'em off before he dove in, and it cost me a fat ugly hesitation between two sections. Yeah. *smites*
And look, I actually DID draw all four of the Agents! Wut naow, ppls! See if you can guess who is who. And check it out, Timo actually looks like Timo. And Derek's coveralls are all wrinkly. And yes, his hair actually does that. XD
So this happened when I was trying to draw something else entirely, muaa. It's Loor from the Pendragon series, wearing her cowboy getup from Reality Bug. At least, that's the idea. Can you tell I was making things up as I went along and certainly NOT getting the book out for reference? Yeah. I think she had a hat in that scene, but after about ten tries, I erased it and gave up. Sorry for the belly, everyone... but I'm pretty sure Loor wears less than that on a regular basis. She comes from a desert planet and all that.
ALMOST DONE WITH PIPPIN!!! Just have to go over the whole lineart with a really skinny line in and around the knotwork, then he'll be CLEAN and I can start painting him. Yay!
Also, I'm finishing up Chapter Six of the STILL unnamed OYAN novel, in which Memory... dies. *epic wail* NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I tried SO HARD to keep her alive, and she still decided to up and die on me! Gaah!
Commander Kip
I's in ur basement, shootan fireballz BAMBAMBAM
Normal is overrated!




No comments: