Friday, February 26, 2010

Pippin lineart

Holy mole, that took forevah. And I just now realized that some of the bricks are crooked. AHAHAHAHA to late to fix it naow.

Anyway. This is Pippin from my friend's OYAN novel! He's ten years old and likes big sticks. I heart him. XD He'd BETTER NOT die at the end, or I will be sad. This'll be colored sometime... eventually.

Finally finished Chapter Six!! Gaah, I've never had so much trouble with a chapter before. It was Memory's idea in the first place, the whole dying thing, even though I tried so hard to keep her alive and I kept telling her, "nooo, the mentor ALWAYS dies, it's sooo cliche" but she had her mind made up, so I caved. Then, when I went to actually kill her, she took FOREVER to DIE. Gaah, stupid stupid. Anyway.

Commander Kip
It's a shilling to tie your boat up at the dock... O.o... and I shall need to know your name.
Normal is overrated!

No comments: