Thursday, April 1, 2010

"What's wrong with my eyes?"

Letting you know about the blood ahead of time. Ye be warned. This post not recommended for small children or people's parents.

Is it weird that I feel really bad for Pippa Cross? I mean, I know she turns evil and everything, but she has such a sad life, it's hard to NOT feel bad for her. Like, I nearly cried when the other three girls came to visit her in the realms, and her eyes go all creepy on them, and someone says something, and she's like, "Eyes? What's wrong with my eyes?" She can't even tell that she's turning into a Winterlands creature. See, there it is - proof that bad things always happen to beautiful people. It's so not fair. *glomps Pippa*

Pippa: *murders* *sacrifices* *makes scaryface*
See, what did I tell you?
Oh, it was awesome, at Lady Arin's house, she saw this picture, and:
Arin: Hey, it's Pippa! Is that her shadow or something?
Kip: *flaps hands in a nonchalant manner* It's prolly blood.
Arin: Oh... Ew.
Kip: *falls about laughing*
We had too much fun over thare.

The arrow in her hand represents Felicity, by the way. *muffled, belated squee*
Happy April Fools Day!
Commander Kip
I feel like a million bucks... *keels over*
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

OMG! SQUEEEE!!!! Me "Oh. Ewww." L-O-flippin-L!!!!!!

Commander Kip said...

Yeah, that was hilarious. You know I love you. XD