I'm glad I had my sketchbook handy while I was there, cuz there was no way I was going to remember what she was wearing if I waited till I got home. Plus, that evening I somehow hurt my face and Mom had to drive me to the chiropractor, who said I'd managed to pull my sternocleidomastoid, which was messing up my face. So then he pinched my neck for a while and I felt better. Sigh. I love my chiropractor. He has some serious skills.So yeah, that was that day. XD The sketch was actually an assignment for my SME art class I'm taking in the fall (public school, gaaaaah!) We're supposed to keep a notebook full of everything for the next two years - like, seriously everything - ticket stubs, gum wrappers, trash, string, photos, food spills, sketches, book reviews, lists of things, art critiques, random crap - EVERYTHING. The book's called 'iBrain', and it is totally the best assignment in the history of the world. So much fun. I've already taped a bunch of ice cream sample spoons in mine. I love it.
I'm taking a temporary time-out from Chapter Twelve in order to finish reworking the first four pages of Chapter One in time for the OYAN workshop... tomorrow. O.o Better go deal with that.
Also, I'm reading Much Ado About Nothing and it is hilarious. Yeah, you heard right. Shakespeare. Is. HILARIOUS.
Commander Kip
It's the polar stinkin' ice cap.
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
Awesome drawing!! BTW.... looking at all the pictures of your lovely tree's.... I feel like we need to do another photo shoot of sorts!
we do. BADLY.
Post a Comment