Sunday, February 6, 2011

Asian ball-jointed dolls.

I have just discovered them. AND NOW I WANT SOME VERY VERY BADLY. It's quite terrible really because they cost like five hundred dollars each, and that's just for the poor unpainted hairless naked bodies. And apparently they have a way of telepathically FORCING you to buy them many clothes and wigs and eyes and pretties and friends and families and pets and significant others to go with. So there's a slim-to-none likelihood of me every getting myself any, broke as I am.

But that doesn't stop me from ogling at their general gorgeousness on DevART all I freaking like. Which is probably a bad idea cuz it just makes me want them MORE.

I want this wig so I can make a Thaelen doll. He's dying to have this hair.
And this wig for Anabeth, only picture it kind of yellower.
Gah, just those two characters of mine... If I had them, I would pretty much be happy forever. But apparently it doesn't work that way; I can tell already, from browsing a few doll sites and thinking to myself, "hey lookit, that one has Kaelo's face" or "that red wig is perfect for Edana," or "yep, Tears probably has a messed-up ribcage exactly like that," and so on.
Snarl. This is my own stoopid fault.
*swats self with frying pan*
For reals, this post actually happened because my poor wonderful laptop up and died on me this week, blue screen of death and everything, and I don't know when I can get it fixed... or even if my stuff will still be there afterward (I have backing-up problems.) So everybody cross your fingers for poor Daedalus and hope he can be resurrected successfully. Until then, I dunno how much art I can figure out how to post. *heartbroken sigh*
Commander Kip who NEEDS to stop drooling over BJDs now
You gotta KILL HER, Jesse! You gotta beat her up into a MILLION PIECES!!!
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

Oh dear. What's kip got herself hooked on this time... *sigh* Haha fear not...while I'm not sure I totally understand what these are... they look like a worthwhile thing to be obsessed over!!!! Of course whatever your obsessed over is usually worthwhile....

Commander Kip said...

Always go with the first answer, Milady - 'OH DEAR' was indeed the proper response. XD Phear not, I haven't nearly the money for them, and probably won't ever, so it's okay!

I love you. You make me laugh so hard.