This is another guy from The Way of Kings, and I know for sure I messed him up. I didn't catch until near the end that Kaladin has curly hair! So in this pic, he doesn't. Maybe he just got rained on, or something. Those nasty brand-things on his forehead are supposed to mean "slave" and "dangerous", I think. But I didn't look up the actual symbols, so those are prolly wrong too. Um, Kaladin is my all-time favorite. He's so angsty and beastful. I love him.
I tried to draw a kandra from one of Sanderson's other books, but again, I couldn't remember what the kandra looked like, and couldn't be bothered to check. I don't even remember which generation the wood kandra are from. Oh well. Just forget about this, all right.
Ah, this is Kelsier. I think I finally nailed down my version of him. I've drawn several terrible doodles of him in the past, and this one is so much better. Although the mistcloak here is made of fail. Huh. Can't have everything, I guess.
Now on to the non-Sanderson stuff. Artemis Fowl and Holly Short, at the beginning of The Time Paradox, when they go back in time and Artemis gets older and Holly gets younger, and they (SPOILERZZZ) fall in lurve. Arty looks pretty scruffy here, and Holly's wearing her shiny silver wig. This is actually kind of an old sketch. Hence the general fail going on.
ARTHUR. From Inception. I love that guy. He is such a boss.
Hokay, so this kind of failed. Like, seriously. Fans of these books won't even recognize these dudes. It's supposed to be Caleb, Mordecai and Uncle Frank from the 100 Cupboards trilogy by N. D. Wilson. Yeah, fail. I know. Couldn't be bothered to check descriptions, once again (I'm such a terrible person) so they probably look nothing at all like themselves. And I just noticed that they all have very short legs. Bother.
Hunger Games! These guys, you should be able to recognize. Maybe. Haymitch at the top, a random mouth that has nothing to do with anyting, Primrose, Gale, Katniss scowling, Finnick with his trident, and Peeta looking girly at the bottom. Just kidding, I actually love how Peeta turned out. And by the way, I think Haymitch is literally my favorite character. He's such a complete jerk most of the time, but that's what makes it awesome whenever he's NOT. You know?Commander Kip
"Bet they told you again this morning, and you didn't listen again." "Shut up, Haymitch."
Normal is overrated!

5 comments:
100 Cupboard FTW!!! :D
By the way, did you know N.D. Wilson has a new book coming out in August?
~Pip
No, I didn't know that! What's it called?
Wow, sorry I took so long to reply.
New book is "Ashtown Burials #1: The Dragon's Teeth". It will be released Aug. 23! It's available for preorder on Amazon right now. I haz secured a copy. :D
Also, just finished Mockingjay last night.
O.O That was an INTENSE book. *whew*
But I was SOO happy with the ending!!! :) :)
~Pip
Bother, that should be "The Dragon's TOOTH". My apologies.
~Pip
Ooh, if there's burials in the title, I'm sure it shall be fascinating.
I KNOW RIGHT?!! *freaking out* Yeah, I gave myself a pressure headache, reading it too fast, but it was sufficiently awesome. And I still don't like Gale. *harrumphs*
Post a Comment