but I FREAKING GOT INTO COLLEGE.
*MASSIVE DANCE PARTY*
Seriously, I'm so relieved right now. St. Olaf was my first choice, and they like me, and I like them, and it's all good. Now I only have to do one scholarship audition instead of like five. And if you're wondering what the heck I'm doing on the Internet in the middle of the day, it's because I GOT INTO COLLEGE and I'm just celebrating for a minute. So there.
Now I have to go study for finals. *deflates*
Commander Kip
"Aren't you planning a rescue mission?" "Yeah, it's called winning the war."
Normal is overrated!
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS THAT'S SO EXCITING CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :D YAY!! *party*
So you've been accepted to St. Olaf's?? SWEET!
That's so cool! :) Happy for ya!
Pip <3
YES I HAVE AND THANK YOOOOU!!! *partying with*
I miss you. Have I mentioned that? We gotta hang out over break, woman, so I can drawl you some pichers.
Yes, you have. But you can mention it again. :P :D
Most definitely we must hang out!! *nod* Let's sync Christmas Break calendars and find a date.
Pip
Post a Comment