http://www.whedon.info/If-DrHorrible-com-is-down-watch.html
And then Youtube the accompanying musical, Commentary! All the tracks are there, but no video, which is sad. Apparently there's some cool extras on the DVD, if you buy it, but if you're poor like me, Youtube it. And die laughing. It's basically another full-length musical stuffed with inside jokes, and everybody gets a solo. Even the groupies. And, you know, Joss Whedon. I really want a T-shirt that says "Joss is Boss" on it. Really bad.
If you somehow don't have time to watch the entire thing (lame excuse, its forty freaking minutes, that's not even half the length of a real movie) then just go Youtube the song "My Eyes" in the meantime, because it's totally the best part. I HAD TO DRAW THIS.
AAAAAH, it's so adorable and heartwrenching and stuff. *sporadic flail* And Neil Patrick Harris is so cute. Specially with the massive welding goggles on his head. Maybe I just have a thing for dudes with goggles. I just paused the Youtube video to get this still, by the way, so the quality was rather poor and I'm sure I got some things wrong in the drawing, but whatever, it gets the point across. And Felicia Day has a very difficult face. Her skin is so pale, and yet there's these unexpected shadows all over the friggen place. *mops brow* Whew. Anyway.But seriously, people. Go watch it. There's so many brilliant lines!
P.S. This should totally count as another Valentine's post, because there's definately some romantic interest between the Doctor and Penny, even if it is pathetically one-sided. *sniffle*
Commander Kip
It's a brand new day/ and the sun is high/ all the angels sing/ THAT YOU'RE GONNA DIE!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment