Not a very romantic picture, but they are a couple after all, so it totally counts. And by the way, my mommie just finished Mockingjay, so now she's read all three of them. We freaked out together. *SPOILAAAR* Poor Prim. And Finnick, and Boggs, and Peeta. Poor, poor messed-up Peeta. She said that was the worst for her, when he comes back messed up, because he was the only one who really understood everything, you know? Gaah, so horrible. And Finnick, egad. He didn't even get a good death scene like Boggs. Hmph. But we did both agree that Gale, who at first I thought should have died, had to live so that Katniss was truly forced to choose between him and Peeta. Well, whatever, maybe that works better for the subplot or what have you, but I still would rather have Finnick around than Gale. Gale just makes me grumpy, which Finnick never does. Mostly because Gale doesn't "get it" like the rest of them do. He's never been in the Games and he just doesn't get it. Makes me really grumpy.Side note: my mom said she pictured Peeta as very Aryan and angular, with an almost young-Nazi look and really short hair, while her Gale was fuller-faced with soft features. Whaat? My Gale and Peeta are exactly backwards from hers. Interesting. My reasoning is that Peeta is a baker, so even though his family still doesn't eat well compared to the people in the Capitol, they still probably have more food than anyone in the Seam. As for Gale, he's practically starving. His face would be sharper and bonier and I always picture him looking slightly angry, because he kind of is. So there. Peeta in the drawing is my version of Peeta, not my mommie's. With longer hair. Because I say so.
There's my Hunger Games rant for today. Have I mentioned that I'm SO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE?!! Even if they ruin it. I just wanna see it so bad.
I have several unfinished couples/romanicky drawings that I'll probably submit over the course of the week, just cuz. And I still gotta do that Dr. Horrible post. But first, senior paper. ACK.
Commander Kip
AAAH-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Ah-HAAAAH-ha-haaaaAAAAH-hahaa. So that's, y'know, coming along.
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment