Saturday, March 24, 2012

Aurgh... So... many... PICTURES...!!

Between the two of us, my mom and I took over a thousand photos in Italy. O.o Which means it's gonna take a while to sort through them in order to get a coherent blog post going. I'm so scared, you guys. How am I gonna choose a few pics to put in the blog out of the hundreds and hundreds we took? Augh, it hurts usss!

So in the meantime, yuu can haz fanarts. You're welcome.

I read Pure by Julianna Baggot on the plane home from Italy, and it was strange and beautiful and riveting, although not as much so as Daughter of Smoke and Bone, hehe. But still very cool. Lots of weird stuff going on. For example, the main character, Pressia Belze, has a baby doll head for a hand. Srsly, it's fused to her wrist - is that not brilliant? (Apologies for nassty awkward scanner shadow, rawr.)

I also read Chime by Franny Billingsley on the way to Italy, and it was also strange and beautiful and had swamp monsters and hot boys in it. Pretty cool.

And now I've come down with the head yuck - some kind of head flu, perhaps? - that everybody had on the trip. I tell you, I think my mom and I were some of the only people in the group who were not sick during the trip, and that's only because we made it a point to go out and find us some salad at lunchtimes. I've been flailing around in bed for the past two days, skipped school and everything, and it sucks and stuff, but mostly I'm so glad it held off until I got back. Whew. Bullet dodged. And even though I'm not completely up to par at present, I AM GOING TO SEE THE HUNGER GAMES TODAY AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME. Srsly, don't even try it. I will make you bleed.

Finished Season 4 of The Guild yesterday, and lemme tell you, that show makes me laugh aloud more times per minute than anything I have ever watched. Gamer humor, you know. I am a fan of it. And Felicia Day. I'm a fan of her too.

I should prolly go take a shower before I have to sit in a crowded theater with people I know and respect, or they shall no longer respect ME. Showering when I'm sick makes me dizzy, not sure why, something to do with the heat and humidity perhaps, so I'm sure I've acquired quite a stench by now. My hair looks like an oil slick. Better go attend to that. Later, dudes. *shambles off*

Commander Kip
"Well, Tink and I have a secret weapon, hmm. Blake and Gabby, keep collecting cotton for Auntie Tink. Kill the monsters!" "Killa monfers!" "Boys are stupid!" "Boys are stoopid!"
Normal is overrated!

No comments: