Thursday, March 29, 2012

So little homework lately...

This is dangerous. I can just feel the senioritis coming on. I suspect I might have a particularly strong case of it because I've technically been in school a year longer than everybody else (even though I've done less math.) But whatever, since there's so little homework at the moment, and I've got all my scholarships and so on, I'm just chillin' out and trying to get over this Italian head ick and playing some Tomb Raider and blogging more than usual. No complaints here. I mean, I could be studying for AP tests or doing physics or something, but seriously, if no one makes me do those things, am I actually going to do them? No. That would be ridiculous.

Portals, yay! Have some gooey Anabeth and Thaelen for breakfast. I think I'm finally getting better at drawing hair! *partytime* Anabeth's hand is tiny. Whoops. Oh well.

As soon as I got back from Italy, I realized that Erimon Hill already has a lot of Italian things in it. More on that later.

You guys, this post is lame. I'm sorry.

Ooh, but I have another Fail post I could do over on Epic Fail! If I remember. Maybe.

Getting excited for the OYAN workshop. Brenticus and I are definately doing some coordinating costumes. Like Firefly, and possibly Dr. Horrible. 'S gonna be awesome.

Commander Kip
"Hey, what do you think of moving to a new school?" "NEVAH! YOU'RE NOT MAH DADDIE!"
Normal is overrated!

No comments: