Saturday, April 28, 2012

Daughter of Smoke and Bone sketches

Hokay, so, first off: remember when what I said about "so little homework lately"? Yeah, that's gone now. I don't know why teachers think it's a good idea to pile on the homework for fourth-quarter seniors. Surely that must know that no one's going to do it. So basically, real life is eating me right now and my posting schedule has been subsequently lame. I apologize. Here's a little thingy to keep you satiated in the meantime. Sketchies of Karou and Akiva!


 These three are my faves (the rest are more or less crap) - Karou with the paintbrush in her hair:

 Akiva, in all his kohl-ish glory:
And some kissing, because that one scene was super hot.

Awright, I dunno what they did to Blogger, but clearly they fixed something that wasn't broke because my formatting is all jakey now nothing is working the way it should and I want my mommy and what was wrong with the old version? It should not have taken fifteen minutes to make those pictures and text sit where I wanted them.

This is stupid. Maybe I should boycott. Just, you know, 'till they put it back the way it was.

Back to the ever-present schoolthings...

Commander Kip
"Hey, we were calling to wish Grandpa a happy birthday!" *long pause* "...Oh. *another pause* ... That's today?" "Yes, Mother, it's your husband's birthday. Can we talk to him?" "Oh, sure, here he is." "Hey, Grandpa, happy birthday!" "Oh, that's today?" "Um, yes." "Good thing you called - I forgot all about it!"
Normal is overrated!





No comments: