Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY REBIRTHDAY

It's Easter, you gaiz! I heart Easter. Have a crappy watercolor! It's Stewey from the IUW. 'Member him? The angry rabbit? Well, now he's even angrier. Might have something to do with me dyeing him blue and tying a pink ribbon on his head. Hey, I never claimed I knew how to watercolor. Hence that heinous mess of colors up there.

Also, since it's Easter, have this video.


Usually I am not a huge fan of Christian music as a genre, because many of the songs are very basic in structure, but basically I just like Adam Young's voice. It's, I dunno, clear. And hopeful. It has a simplicity that I find lacking in most modern pop stars. Not a ton of vibrato. I like that. Yay Owl City.

Now, CHURCH! *dashes off to make self presentable*

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it!

Commander Kip
I am but mad north-north-west. When the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.
Normal is overrated!

No comments: