(1. Ten or Eleven? (Or Nine, I suppose?)
TEN, because as I might have mentioned, I love his gawky face. Also, he can get really intense, whereas Eleven makes puppy eyes even when he's furious. (Just watched Victory of the Daleks. Yes, I did promise myself I wouldn't go out of order, but series 5 and 6 came in first at the library, and I just can't keep my grabby hands away...)
(2. What accent do you most frequently lapse into without realizing it?
Indubitably British. It's so hard not to. Although I attempt Scottish once in a while just 'cuz.
(3. Favorite steampunk accessory?
Why did I make this question so HARD? I dunno, prolly my shotgun. Although, not gonna lie, I'm equally fond of all my other guns as well. And, y'know, the monogoggle. Funny story about that later.
(4. Have you ever eaten lotus root?
Oh yes. I was curious if I'm the only one who's heard of it. Asian root vegetable, relatively tasteless and very crunchy, takes on the flavor of whatever sauce you douse it in. The perfect vegetable!
(5. Your character becomes best friends with another person's character. Who's the other person and who are the two characters? Why are they friends?
My young turnspit Luca (formerly Kaden) and Lady Arin's feisty faerie boy Terrin. I feel like Terrin would be a terrifically bad influence on Luca, who would love every minute of it.
(6. Avengers! Girls: Thor or Loki? Guys: Black Widow or that other chick, Fury's second-in-command?
Loki, because he's so very pretty all the time. Even when his face is all cut up. (Although his hair was way better in Thor than it was in Avengers. Just throwing that out there.)
(7. Which kind of villain do you prefer: the chaotic insane kind (like the Joker), the scheming/conniving kind (like Darth Sidious) or some combination of the two?
COMBO! Saint Dane from the Pendragon series is a prime example: he's carefully orchestrated the destruction of ten worlds, and yet he still has his terrifying fits of insanity. Basically, he scares the crap out of me.
(8. Best kind of wound?
Sucking chest wounds! Actually, anything in the midsection area that you could clutch while staggering about theatrically and groaning and gasping a lot. Because I'm mean. Although I truly love/hate hand wounds, being a pianist and all.
(9. If you were a character, who would be your author? (God doesn't count - pick a human being.)
Can't choose between Laini Taylor, Rick Riordan, Eoin Colfer, or Brandon Sanderson. I would love to live in any of Taylor's stories - so lush and gorgeous while still containing a healthy amount of peril. Riordan would be fun, because I'd get snappy dialogue and a low chance of getting randomly killed off (ignoring Bianca for the moment; she was sort of a fluke.) Colfer: just yes. I think this would be my actual answer, because Irish humor = like a sir. Living in a Sanderson novel would give me equally high chances of wielding some sort of awesome magic power or having a sucky life, so probably not worth the risk.
(10. Most spectacular death?
Swan-diving off a cliff all epic-like and hitting the water at juuuuust the wrong angle...
(11. If you could slap one person in the face with a herring, who would it be?
Nathan Fillion. You know it would be hilarious.
Crack on, then!
Commander Kip
"Is it a cry for help?" "What?" "The bow tie!"
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
Saint Dane is one of my favorite villains also. :D
BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME, right? I love/hate that guy.
Post a Comment