Facts:
(1. My ribcage hurts. Oh, did I mention that one already?
(2. We're cleaning out my room this month so that my brother can live in it when I go to college, and I am continually astounded by the SHEER COLOSSAL VOLUME of THINGS I have accumulated up here over the years. Half of this stuff, I'm like, why do I even have this?
(3. I strongly dislike asparagus. At least, the stemmy part. The top is okay, because it tends to hold more sauce and taste less like asparagus.
(4. I've been listening to this on endless repeat, because it sounds like something unbearably awesome is about to happen:
(5. I did not bring a sword to the OYAN workshop this year. Such a shame. Although I did bring my new dagger!
(6. I can get any amount of work done, provided it's not what I'm supposed to be doing at the moment.
(7. I just inherited my grandpa's old scanner because he couldn't get it to work. Huh. Works fine for me. Like a sir! (That's another version of "Like a boss!" I'm also partial to "Like a gent!"
(8. I HATE WASPS. I don't hate very many things in the world, but I do hate wasps. There was another wasp in my room the other day, but I killed it.
(9. PLATONIC. RELATIONSHIP. I haz it.
(10. My new favorite expression is "Crack on, then!"
(11. My pajamas are like one big nerdy joke; Batman shirt, moose pants. The moose are funny because of the moose shenanigans in the beginning credits of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Sandy's questions:
1. What was the last book you read?
Verge, by Brentalope-icus-worth. As previously stated, SO GOOD.
Verge, by Brentalope-icus-worth. As previously stated, SO GOOD.
2. How many orange clothings do you have and what are they?
I have like one piece of orange clothing - no, two now. The first is a shirt with Japanese maple leaves on it. The second is a heinous paisley thing I got at Goodwill when we were shopping for vests. Oh, how I adore my heinous paisley.
I have like one piece of orange clothing - no, two now. The first is a shirt with Japanese maple leaves on it. The second is a heinous paisley thing I got at Goodwill when we were shopping for vests. Oh, how I adore my heinous paisley.
4. Do you like waffles?
Absolutely. Evil beware.
Absolutely. Evil beware.
5. Do you believe in unicorns?
My dear girl, I am the unicorn master. Supreme Commander of the Gory of Unicorns, that's me. And this is our sigil (thank you for the lovely art, Kaylen):
My dear girl, I am the unicorn master. Supreme Commander of the Gory of Unicorns, that's me. And this is our sigil (thank you for the lovely art, Kaylen):
6. Do you like America and why?
No. There are no dragons in it.
No. There are no dragons in it.
7. Teeth?
Wishes?
Wishes?
8. What's your journal look like and if you don't have one, what was the last notebook you used like?
I keep a notebook of heavily textured paper that has these gold threads embedded in it. On each page, I write one word or phrase representing something I think is cool and that I should totally remember to use in a story. Example: skeleton keys, wings, brightly painted wagons, waterfalls, claws, trapdoors...
I keep a notebook of heavily textured paper that has these gold threads embedded in it. On each page, I write one word or phrase representing something I think is cool and that I should totally remember to use in a story. Example: skeleton keys, wings, brightly painted wagons, waterfalls, claws, trapdoors...
9. Are you a creeper?
You betcha.
You betcha.
10. Geometry or algebra?
Seppuku.
Seppuku.
11. Myers-Briggs personality type? [MUAHAHAHAHAAAA >:D]
WOT. Am I supposed to know what this is?
WOT. Am I supposed to know what this is?
My questions:
(1. Ten or Eleven? (Or Nine, I suppose?)
(2. What accent do you most frequently lapse into without realizing it?
(3. Favorite steampunk accessory?
(4. Have you ever eaten lotus root?
(5. Your character becomes best friends with another person's character. Who's the other person and who are the two characters? Why are they friends?
(6. Avengers! Girls: Thor or Loki? Guys: Black Widow or that other chick, Fury's second-in-command?
(7. Which kind of villain do you prefer: the chaotic insane kind (like the Joker), the scheming/conniving kind (like Darth Sidious) or some combination of the two?
(8. Best kind of wound?
(9. If you were a character, who would be your author? (God doesn't count - pick a human being.)
(10. Most spectacular death?
(11. If you could slap one person in the face with a herring, who would it be?
Huh, I like those questions. I kinda want to answer them myself. Oh well. If you choose to respond to these, leave a comment so I can come read your answers. Thanks.
Commander Kip
"Are you the Doctor?" "Doctor who?" "Innit though?"
Normal is overrated!
3 comments:
Pwheheheh XD
"Like a sir! (That's another version of "Like a boss!" I'm also partial to "Like a gent!"
I. Am. SO. Using this.
1) Nine. Then Ten.
2) Hard to say... Russian, probably. But my accent morphs constantly. And my "natural" accent is actually... kinda Iberian?
3) Blast furnaces. What, you don't call that an accessory?
4) No...
5) Morceau and Pippin's charry Montague. Because they have cool names. And they'd get along.
6)Thor. Sorry. At least in that movie. :P
7)You had me at "Darth."
8)Cannon ball. I have a hole in me, do you have some...cannonball wound...ointment?
9)Alan Bradley.
10)My friend Michael.
@Sandy: Please do. XD
@Amzi (at least, I'm guessing that's who you are): You skipped "most spectacular death," darling. I love your answer to #8.
Post a Comment