Sunday, June 30, 2013

my life

is not particularly exciting right now. Hm, what have I been doing lately? (This post is basically filler because I have not collected enough pictures from OYAN to do that/those post/s.) 

Oh, we visited the military cemetary in Leavenworth, where my grandpa is buried. We brought him some flowers from my grandma's rose garden.



Saw some fuzzy adolescent geese outside of Pizza Street.


Took my brother out for gelato. Obviously a huge mistake. Lookit that sugar-high face.


Went to Imagine Dragons at Starlight Theater, which was a spectacle. Angsted over lack of boyfriend's presence. Got spectacularly chewed by mosquitoes.



Made some faery wings. Nearly finished; need to add straps.



I've also been pulling weeds for various people for monies, skyping Matt, exchanging character letters with Anna, spending far too many hours of my life on Pinterest, and rewatching Sherlock with the bro. Baaaaw, Sherlock. He's such a great detective and such a terrible human being. I do love him so. And John is such a saint to put up with his crap. I'm catching so many little cute things this time around; like when Sherlock yanks that parka off of John, who makes some slightly breathless remark about Sherlock stripping his clothes off in a darkened swimming pool and how people might talk. Or when Sherlock goes "hand me my phone" and John's like "where is it" and Sherlock's like "jacket" and John goes over there and pulls the phone out of the jacket Sherlock is wearing. Or anytime Sherlock's in his pajamas and curled up in a ball on the couch. So much adorable. Can't even. Words.

Love you people. (Whoever still reads this thing; I get the sneaking suspicion it's just Leaf and Anna now...)

Commander Kip
"It's a three-patch problem."
Normal is overrated!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still here! :)

Anonymous said...

You were right. I do read your blog.

Anonymous said...

I read it all the way too! :P

SHERLOCK!! *squee* Can't wait for Series 3!

~Pip

Figment said...

Ah! The fairy wings are cool! :D How do you make them?

Commander Kip said...

Oh, so people do still love me. Good to know. XD

@ Lydsie: Hey you!

@ drinkingpandas: I know it's you.

@ Pip: I know, me neither!

@ Leaf: I stretched some old pantyhose over some floral wire and painted them.