Sunday, November 3, 2013

the useless one

So this is my sketchy sketchy Attack on Titan cosplay. There is no chest harness and there are no swords and the jacket is the wrong color, but considering that the only thing I spent money on for this costume was duct tape, I'd still call that a pretty solid win.


The gear actually didn't bang around as much as I was expecting, although I did have to carry my books under my arm instead of wearing my backpack, and sitting down was quite the adventure. Also, people kept asking which character I was, so I finally decided Armin, because I am useless and I have no swords. (I like Armin though. He's a cutie and he reminds me of Mana from Magical Steampunk Gypsies.) In any case, Ian and I were quite popular and got lots of "for humanity!" salutes from random strangers, which is always the best.

There will most likely be more pictures of this costume eventually, because Ian and I want to drag Alex and his fancy camera down to the Natural Lands and leap around in our 3D Maneuver Gear like a bunch of badasses. 'S gonna be great.

Commander Kip
"So sorry... to attack... from... behind..."
Normal is overrated!





2 comments:

Figment said...

That's great! I love SnK! :D

Commander Kip said...

I just discovered it recently and was like "DOOOD SO GOOD" and I wish I just had time to sit down and finish it, but school.