Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines/Singles-Awareness/Fandom Shipping Day!

And if you choose not to celebrate, I hope you're having a lovely day anyway. I got a very sweet letter from my boyfriend, whom I am so grateful to have in my life. Also a Baman Piderman card from Mads, which was adorably fantastic.

Here, have some hot angsty Erik and Suvoi. I was planning on finishing this up all nice, maybe even coloring it, but there are bits of it that are screwy and I have no idea how to fix them.


She just wanted this man in her arms. She wanted him with a fierce desperation that both surprised and frightened her. She’d seen him spattered with the blood of innocents, a rictus grin on his face as he slashed about him with his knife. But the way he caressed her face and fondled her lips with his and called her darling… I could change him, she thought, brushing his bangs off his brow. I could save him.

Speaking of Erik, I miss Gideon. Last year before Valentines Day, we spent the afternoon lying around on the floor making Valentines for our friends. There was origami and crayons involved, and it was such a good time. Sigh.

Matt showed me a really cool thing on the internet the other day, so there will probably be another post this weekend about it. You know, if I don't drown in reading for my classes first.

Commander Kip
"Ack, there's nutritional yeast in my hiking boots!" #veganproblems
Normal is overrated!





No comments: