Saturday, March 29, 2014

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, whatever shall we do with you

I swear, she's got the hotts for every crewmember on the Normandy. Well, she can have them all, except Garrus. He's MINE.


So you can probably guess what I've been doing with my week. Lots and lots of Mass Effect. Only a few more loyalty missions to go, then on to the Collectors, woo! Also, my FemShep is legitimately torn between Garrus and Thane. Apparently, hot threesomes are not an option. Unfortunately. There are just too many sexy aliens in this game.

Also, going back to chilly grey Minnesota tomorrow. Pity, it was just getting warm and pleasant here in Kansas.

Commander Kip
"Wow, that metaphor just went somewhere horrrrrrrible."
Normal is overrated!





4 comments:

Figment said...

I just finished that game before leaving on my trip. So good. :D

My FemShep was totally into Thane. Although I was sorely tempted to just give in to my natural inclination and pursue Miranda even though that would make her a lesbian, which my headcanon of her does not make her out to be. :P

Commander Kip said...

Huh, Miranda, really? I admit, I've been completely ignoring her, hehe. Probably because there are so many sexy hunks of alien man running around on my ship. Such as Thane.

Yeah, I think the only lesbian option in ME2 is Kelly Chambers. Pity. I would totally get with Tali if that were an option.

Figment said...

I really liked Miranda! Once you get to know her better, she's really cool. I didn't trust her at first, but yeah. Plus she is at least as sexy as Thane in her own human female way.

Tali is pretty awesome too.

Commander Kip said...

I mean, your choice bro, but I'm not on good enough terms with Cerberus to be at all interested in pursuing a relationship with Miranda. Probably because all my close friends are aliens. Y'know. But I could definitely see where you're coming from.