I finished 2, lost Tali and Samara and Miranda, and was like NOPE NOT ACCEPTABLE so I did several of the loyalty missions and the suicide mission over and fixed it. Now I'm chugging through 1 and trying to lean more paragon where possible.
Early on, I attempted to draw the entire team from 2, but you can see where I gave up (and where I didn't even really try.)
Also Garrus holding Shep's space hamster.
Also Garrus and my Shep being sweet.
I confess, I have been neglecting this blog in favor of my new Tumblr blog (http://lotusinaseaoffire.tumblr.com/) but I have not forgotten about this one entirely. I'm also working about thirty hours a week to make a little spending money for Italy and enough for a plane ticket to go see Matt. Basically these days I'm either at work, playing Mass Effect, or on the internet. Woo. Life.
Commander Kip
"Just don't ask me to dance unless you enjoy the sound of snappin' shin bones."
Normal is overrated!




2 comments:
Hey, you have a tumblog now! I shall follow it. :D
Also, it kills me that I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy Mass Effect 3. :(
Yaaay multiple internets! Like I needed more ways to waste time.
That is quite sad. I'm making myself finish 1 before I move on to 3.
Post a Comment